Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vlogging-- just like blogging only lazier.

Hi all,

Only 6 days left in my Roman Holiday. I am exhausted from my trip to the BEAUTIFUL Capri this past weekend so en lieu of blogging tonight I decided to put up a few vlogs (Video Logs) from throughout my trip. Lazy? Yes. Entertaining? You betcha.

So pop some popcorn, sit back and plug in those headphones. After all, we all hate that awkward moment of scrambling to mute the speakers as you are frontally assaulted with sound because the idiot that used the computer before you just had to turn his Jonas Brothers mix up to eleven to prove how cool it is... buuut I digress.

Oh, and my apologies for the quality/any shakiness/random drifting off of focus. I could blame the camera but that would be unfair to such a fine piece of equipment. Totally my fault. Now you all know what its like to live in my head :).








Alright, I have more but I will spare you for now! Buona Notte, i miei amici.

No comments:

Post a Comment